So....

 Hey peoples :) 

So, despite the post I put on Nerdy Writer's Fan Fictions and the fact that I haven't updated this blog in FOREVER, I am not giving up on this blog just yet.  I think I have some books I can put on here, but Chasing Dreams is going to get taken down and probably rewritten (again), along with Forget Me Not.  Maybe they'll be put back on at some point, but I don't know.  

And I think I may have a way to fix the updating issue I had in the past where whenever I updated it would put the words off the page so you couldn't read the whole thing.  My description probably doesn't make sense, but yeah.  

I'm trying to make a short-story collection, and I have two of those stories on my Wattpad account, AvidWriter4Life (I have 2 accounts).  

The Dreamer (@AvidWriter4Life) - Wattpad 

I'm going to try and get better at updating, I promise.  But this will be second to Runaways, so we'll see what it looks like.  Especially when school starts again in the Fall, that'll be..... fun *laughs half-heartedly* we'll see.  

I'm going to publish a chapter at a time, it won't be all together like it used to, cause there was probably a limit to how much you put in what post and that's probably why it was giving me trouble.  


Alright, well, be safe and have a great day/night, byyeee!  



- Claire <3 



P.S I might change the title of this blog

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love and Derby (Chapter 1)

Short Story Collection (No. 1)

Rivals (chapter one)