Short Story Collection (No. 1)

 Stories that are in my Short Story Collection (No. 1) whether or not they're on here yet, it might take me a while to post them, but here are all the first ones.  


Rivals (Academic romance) 

Love and Derby (Best Friends) 

Real or Fake? (Fake girlfriend) 

Roommates (Friends to lovers)) 

Unexpected Love (Arranged Marriage) 


Most of these are in my drafts, but 2 of those are published on Wattpad.  I can't wait to finish them and publish them all in one book, but that'll take a little while.  Hopefully no more than a year, right now they're just side projects.  

And if you didn't see in the last post (I added it in after posting it) I am thinking about changing the title of this blog, but I'm not sure yet.  I probably will, though.  


Anyways, be safe, have a great day & God bless!  



- Claire <3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love and Derby (Chapter 1)

Rivals (chapter one)